CUPS 1.6 Documentation
List of CUPS 1.6 Documents
client.conf - client configuration file for cups
file configures the CUPS client and is
normally located in the /private/etc/cups
directory. Each line in the file can be a configuration
directive, a blank line, or a comment. Comment lines start with
the # character.
The following directives are understood by the client. Consult the
on-line help for detailed descriptions:
- Encryption IfRequested
- Encryption Never
- Encryption Required
- Specifies the level of encryption that is required for a particular
- GSSServiceName name
- Specifies the Kerberos service name that is used for authentication, typically
"host", "http", or "ipp". CUPS adds the remote hostname
("email@example.com") for you. The default name is
- ServerName hostname-or-ip-address[:port]
- ServerName /domain/socket
- Specifies the address and optionally the port to use when connecting to the
server. Note: Not supported on OS X 10.7 or later.
- User name
- Specifies the default user name to use for requests.
Copyright 2007-2013 by Apple Inc.